The problems of blackheads and whiteheads occur when dirt accumulates in certain parts of the body, especially the pores of the back, chest, neck, face, and shoulders, due to pollution, sweat, dust, and soil. Due to this, the beauty of the skin starts losing. In most cases, whiteheads are also due to a lack of water in the body. You can get rid of them with the help of home remedies in time.
Blackheads and whiteheads look like small pimples. This problem occurs due to wrong eating, not following the proper routine, hormonal imbalance, and not cleaning the skin properly. These problems also come due to excessive use of cosmetics, excessive sweating, moisture in the weather, stress, issues related to periods in women.
Rice face pack
- Make a paste by mixing two spoons of orange peel powder, two spoons of rice powder, and two spoons of pea powder with rose water. There are whiteheads; leave it to dry for 2-3 minutes. Then wash off with cold water.
- Prepare a scrub by mixing one spoon of ground sugar, one scoop of rose water, one spoon of rice flour, one spoon of aloe vera gel. Apply this scrub on blackheads or whiteheads for 2 minutes and massage in a circular motion. Wash off after some time.
- Add one spoon of unflavored gelatin powder to one scoop of milk and heat it for 2-3 minutes. After cooling, apply this paste to the blackheads. Let it dry for half an hour, then wash it off with water.
- Rub the inner part of the banana peel on the skin where there are dark spots. After some time, wash that part with normal water. Doing this for a few days will eliminate blackheads. – cleaning with potatoes
- Peel the potatoes, then cut them into small pieces. Apply the cut pieces in the place of blackheads. Apart from this, potato juice can also be applied. This clears the skin as well as gives a glow.
- Yogurt makes the skin soft and moist. Mix one spoon of curd and one spoon of oatmeal and apply it to the face. Wash it off with water after using it for about 15 minutes. With this, blackheads and their scars will gradually get cured.
Applying rose water prevents excessive oil from coming on the face. Keeps the pH level balanced.
Steam can also remove black and whiteheads from the nose or surrounding area. After steaming for some time, pressing lightly on the place they are in, they will come out. Then wipe them clean.
Winter exercise does not become a problem.
Warm-up by walking on the treadmill for 10 minutes. Walk at a slow pace first, gradually increasing your speed and jog. Do not start running fast from the beginning. Be sure to take care of hydration. Sweat comes out during a workout. So keep drinking water. If a person has asthma, heart-related problems, or Raynaud’s disease (numbness in certain body parts), they need to get checked by a doctor first. Cold weather and exercise both put stress on your body. To start the workout sequence slowly. Do as much exercise as you can tolerate. Pay attention to chest pain during training. This pain can be triggered by breathing in cold air. But if the pain persists, consult a doctor. Due to the cold, the muscles tighten, due to which there is a greater risk of injury. That’s why stretching before working out in winter is very important. The heart does not have to work as hard in cold temperatures. You sweat less and expend less energy, which means you can exercise more efficiently. Do not increase both the number and time of exercise just because of this. After warming up, there is warmth in the body. Make sure to follow this every time.